In driving toward making American squash the best, we:
- Work to select, organize and fund world-class U.S. Teams in competitions internationally, including the World Men’s and Women’s Team and Individual Championships, as well as the junior equivalents
- Provide direct financial support to the best American athletes who are competing professionally – including Amanda Sobhy, Olivia Blatchford, Chris Gordon, Chris Hanson, and Todd Harrity — to ensure their success and the rise of Team USA Squash
- Develop up-and-coming junior squash talent through an extensive year-round network of Regional Training Squads, Regional Championships and international test matches and competitions
- Host 21 National Championships each year, covering all categories of competition, and
- Honor our sport’s rich history, recognize the best our sport has to offer, and challenge thousands to reach their full individual potential.
[jbutton color=”red” size=”large” link=”https://api.ussquash.com/donate/#fund=annual” icon=”yes”]Donate to US Squash[/jbutton]
Guidestar provides information regarding legitimacy, impact, reputation, finances, programs, transparency, and governance of nonprofits.